luni, 5 februarie 2018

HOPE


Is there hope anywhere?
Is there someone who cares?
Can you look up when you're down?
Is there strength to be found?
Will someone make a way?
To help me through my day.
Will this pain that I feel,
Last for long its so real.
Tell me can anyone see?
What is happening to me.

I can see and I can feel,
I've felt your pain, I know it's real.
Does someone care, yes I do,
For I'm your Father who created you.
Through Me you'll always have hope,
On the days you can't cope.
And the strength to look up,
And take a drink from My cup.
That has everything you need,
Open your heart and follow Me.
You're not stuck in this place,
For you have My grace.
And My mercy and love,
Sent down from above.
With Me you're never alone,
One day you will dwell in My home.
Take My hand let's move on,
I'll fill your heart with a song.
Just stay close by My side,
From Me you don't have to hide.
For I see everything,
I'm your Savior, your King.
No matter what I love you,
You need to just love Me too.
Is there hope anywhere?
Always with Me because I care.

Written by Eva Dimel.
Inspired by GOD.














Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu